```html Everything Is Fine. Officially-ish. 🤖
All Systems Calm-ish

Nothing is broken.
We're just waiting for a stamp.

Good news: there is no known disaster, no digital meltdown, and nobody is running around the office carrying a fire extinguisher. Our demo is already running on the latest PHP version. We're simply waiting for the official confirmation that everything is fully supported and approved.

✅ So, what's actually wrong?

Absolutely nothing that we're aware of. The demo has been behaving itself. The servers are not on fire. The code has not packed its bags and moved to Spain. We just need the official green light before we reopen the doors.

🧐 Why is the demo temporarily offline?

We're already using the newest PHP version, but official confirmation of compatibility is still pending. Until that confirmation arrives, we'd rather be professionally cautious than professionally optimistic. It's called due diligence. We call it waiting for someone to reply to an email.

🛡️ Is there any danger?

There is no known security incident or data-loss issue behind this notice. This is a precautionary pause while we wait for formal confirmation. In other words, the emergency is currently limited to our collective desire to get a confirmation email.

Expected return to normal service

Approximately 2 days

Give or take a meeting, a signature, and one email that begins with "Just following up..."

📬 What are we waiting for?

Official confirmation regarding compatibility with the latest PHP release. Once we have the necessary confirmation and complete our final checks, we'll bring the demo back. The technology is moving at full speed. The paperwork is taking the scenic route.

Current status:
PHP is ready. The demo is ready. We're ready.
The confirmation email is apparently still installing updates.

🔄 Check if bureaucracy has finished
```